Sunday Sundae: Fruit Swirl
Prep 10 minutes: Freeze: 5 hours Prepare: 5 hour and 10 min
2 Pints of Minus the Moo Vanilla Ice Cream
4 Tablespoons of Lyndigo Spice Fruit Spread or Chutney
8 in. Pan
Plastic Cling Wrap
1. While the Minus the Moo Lactose-Free Vanilla Ice Cream softens (but not melts), line an 8 in. pan with plastic wrap.
2. Spoon 1 of the softened pints of lactose free ice cream into the lined pan.
3. Spoon two tablespoons of the Lyndigo Spice fruit spread over the surface of the ice cream.
4. Using a chopstick or spoon, swirl the spread through the ice cream. Be careful to not cut, rip, or puncture the plastic wrap lining the pan.
5. Add the second pint of Minus the Moo Lactose-Free vanilla ice cream to the pan and place the remaining fruit spread on top of the swirled mixture.
6. Using the spoon, swirl the fruit spread through the top layer of ice cream
7. Cover the finished ice cream, with plastic wrap and freeze at least 5 hours, or overnight.